Our drive from Ft. Hood over to Dickinson was easy - thanks to the EZ Pass from Chris. We arrived in Dickinson before lunch. We then jumped into their pickup and headed to Chick-fil-A for lunch. We ate and the kids enjoyed playing.
That afternoon while Kayleigh had her nap, Logan, Karen, Gram and I enjoyed playing the game Mouse Trap. We played several rounds and had a great time.
On Sunday morning we went to Magnolia Creek Baptist Church for morning worship services. Karen sang with the praise team and had to leave early. Gram and I had fun bathing Logan and Kayleigh and getting them ready for church. Here they are all dressed up and looking good!
Good helper dog, Bug, was always in the kitchen when there was cooking in progress. He didn't want to miss the action. He's so big it's hard for him to maintain a "low profile."
That night we had an fun session of Uno Attack. Logan won the first two hands! I think the machine liked him.
The Flachmans got a trampoline for Christmas. Logan and Kayleigh are enjoying bouncing around.
Hey, look guys - I can levitate!
Karen is catching some serious air under this leap. Love that hair!
On Tuesday morning Gram and I got to take Logan and Kayleigh to school. After dropping them off, we started the drive home to Arkansas. On the way back to HSV, we stopped at Lufkin to eat lunch. Across the road, Rosie saw an oil pumper decorated to look like a reindeer. It was also pulling Santa in a sleigh which you can't see in the picture. When we saw this we thought, "only in Texas."
Flachman clan - we had a great visit. Hope to see all of you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment