On Monday, 27-FEB, Rosie and I celebrated her birthday by first going to the gym to exercise, heading to Hot Springs for our biannual eye exams, stopping by Garvan Gardens to see the tulips and daffodils and finally heading to lunch at a Chinese buffet. Since we don't have many exciting photos from the gym, doctor's office or the buffet, we'll share pictures of the flowers at Garvan Gardens.
Some of the first flowers we saw were blue, yellow and white hyacinths.
Just up the hill, the tulips started. The various colors were beautiful.
Periodically, we'd see a misplaced tulip. This didn't happen often, but really caught your eye when it did.
We also took several close-up pictures. Some turned out really well.
Here's Rosie, the birthday girl, in front of some yellow tulips.
Here I am by the orange tulips.
The daffodils were a little past their peak but still pretty. Here's Rosie sitting in the daffodils.
We also enjoyed the camellias. Here are some close-up photos of red and pinkish-white camellias.
Here's a "self portrait" in front of a camellia bush - luckily I have long arms.
We had a great day at Garvan Gardens. Also, since Monday is their least busy day, we almost had the Gardens to ourselves. I think Rosie enjoyed her birthday outing. We hope you enjoy the flower photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment