On May 17th Rosie and I arrived in Midland, MI, to visit Doug, Ashley and their puppy, Gus, in their new home. After a Friday visit to Frankenmuth for the World Expo of Beer, Rosie and I got to work on their landscaping. I don't know if the before and after pictures show the change, but it turned out well. Doug and Gus are looking over the new landscaping.
Doug and I work on getting the landscaping blocks in place.
We also had time to enjoy some of the local "flavor". We went to Bone Daddy's barbecue for a lunch break on Thursday.
Friday night we went to a Loons' baseball game. It was a fun game with good food and great fireworks after the game. Here's Doug and Ashley having a good time at the game.
The newest family member, Gus, is a cute puppy.
He's also a busy little guy. He goes hard and then passes out! Here he is asleep on the floor.
Here's a family picture - what a great looking crew!
Thanks for a great visit. We had a fun time. We also enjoyed Doug and Ashley's excellent cooking. The diet started again on Wednesday.
The Midland trash men were probably glad to see us go. Here's the garbage we put out Tuesday morning before we left - not including their regular trash can.









No comments:
Post a Comment