On Monday, 25-JUN, Rosie and I joined the Flachmans for a boating/wakeboarding trip on the San Bernard River. It was a very hot and sunny summer day. The water felt really good. Due to the lack of rain, the river was a bit low. We were able to get close to the Gulf beach with the boat, but had to walk just a bit to get there. It was low tide and there was a lot of seaweed on the sand. Logan is on the beach and ready to go.
Karen and Shane make wakeboarding look easy. However, I have one datapoint to say it isn't too easy. I managed to get a shot of Karen in the air.
Here's Shane zipping along beside the boat.
Here I am on the tube. At least it was something I could stay on while the boat was moving.
Rosie also enjoyed riding the tube. She did a great job but I fell down on the photography end of things. Logan also had fun riding the tube with Gram.
Kayleigh got her turn to drive the boat - with daddy's help.
While Kayleigh drives, Karen and Logan relax and enjoy the scenery along the river. They're "chil-laxing"!
Thanks to Shane, Karen, Logan and Kayleigh for a fun day on the river. What a great way to stay cool on a very hot Texas day!






No comments:
Post a Comment